We need you!
We are a London based software development company specialising in the latest web and mobile technologies. We have a range of internationally recognised clients as well our own in-house cloud based solutions and mobile apps which we are continuously developing.
Our environment is very relaxed. The ideal candidate would prefer working in small teams and have exposure to
various aspects of the development life cycle as well as being part of a forward thinking team where input into
system architecture, technologies and solutions is required.
If you think you've got what it takes to for fill any of these demanding yet incredibly rewarding roles we'd love to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com
Senior iOS DeveloperJob Description
We are seeking a senior level iOS developer with experience of developing native iOS applications. Your skill set and experience should encompass: Strong OO Objective-C, integrating with Server Side APIs and web services, building apps optimised for both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad. You'll have an advantage if you also have experience in any of the following: UX design, mobile payment methods, unit testing/continuous integration. We will also be developing for iOS 8 with Swift later in the year. We offer a fun, friendly and open environment with casual dress and an opportunity to work on well known brands. The app received over 400k downloads in the first two weeks.Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years software development experience (C++, Java, Objective C)
- 2+ years iPhone development experience (iOS 6+)
- SQLite and Core Data experience
- Experience with XML and JSON structures
- Experience in structured methodologies for development design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience designing and working with web services
- Expertise in object-oriented design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of source control techniques (Git, Subversion etc)
- Demonstrable portfolio with apps deployed via Apple App Store
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C
- Application tuning and memory management
- Ability to implement UI designs and fine tune
- Unit Testing experience and Simulator testing
- Design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Understanding of server technologies, scaling and performance